Ski touring in the Zillertal valley
INCREDIBLE TOURS IN UNTOUCHED SNOW
Would you like to hike up mountains in winter too? That’s what our wonderful touring tips are for! We’ve selected some of our favourite tours for you, of varying difficulty and length. They are suitable for snowshoe walking too.
Our tips for ski tours & snowshoe walking in the Zillertal valley:
- Kleiner Gamsstein – an easy-going 1.5 hour tour for those just starting off
- Sonntagsköpfl – medium difficulty tour in Hochfügen
- Torhelm – a very popular 4 hour ski tour
- Speikspitze – medium difficulty tour with over 1100m difference in altitude
- Rastkogel – a classic in the Zillertal valley
- Grüblspitze – easy ski tour to one of the most beautiful viewpoints of the Tuxer Voralpen
- Hoher Riffler – ski tour up to a 3000m-mountain summit; thankfully only of medium difficulty due to the Glacier cable car!
- Kastenwendenkopf – medium difficulty, one that’s possible to do until spring
You can find even more touring tips and further descriptions here! If you don’t want to discover the peaks of the Zillertal valley alone then trained and local guides are ready to take you on your journey into the powder!
Of course you can also find out more from our team at the hotel.