Your winter vacation in the Zillertal
SKIING, SNOWBOARDING, SKI TOURING, CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING, SKATING – A WINTER FAIRY TALE IN THE TYROLEAN ALPS
Winter equipment well stowed? Well then nothing can go wrong! An unforgettable winter vacation in the Zillertal awaits Kings & Queens and Prince & Princess and you spend unique skiing vacations in the mountains of Tyrol.
Ready for your winter adventure?
- Skiers & snowboarders: look forward to perfectly groomed slopes. The Spieljoch ski area is just as ideal for families and beginners, while the slopes in Hochfügen & Hochzillertal inspire advanced skiers. A special highlight: The Hintertux Glacier as the only year-round ski area in Austria.
- Freeride: Fun & action off the slopes and seven fun parks beckon!
- Ski touring & snowshoeing: untouched snow, unforgettable panorama, absolute silence. A paradise for ski tourers and snowshoe hikers! You can rent the equipment directly at our ski rental Kostenzer.
- Cross-country skiing: Whether classic or skating, our trails will inspire you. Cross-country skis are also available in our rental shop in Hochfügen.
- Tobogganing: Always fun – especially the new 5.5 km long toboggan run in the Spieljoch ski area.
- Ski rental & ski school Kostenzer: In addition to skis & snowboards, you can also rent toboggans, snowshoes, cross-country skis and touring equipment there.
- We also offer splitboard tours and freerides with a certified mountain and ski guide.
If you’re not in the mood for fun on the slopes, you’re guaranteed to find what you’re looking for in our sophisticated winter program “off the slopes”.
Winter vacation 2023’24 at KOSIS:
Wednesday – stick shooting at Fügen Castle
Saturday or Sunday – mulled wine reception
Individually bookable in the KOSIS …
- Massages in the house
- Test drive with our new e-Porsche Taycan