Your summer holiday in the Zillertal valley
HIKING, BIKING, CLIMBING AND GOLF
Whether you‘re hiking, biking, climbing, playing golf or participating in archery ... the first holiday region of the Zillertal valley offers almost limitless possibilities when it comes to activities and days out. If you’re not looking to exert yourself too much, you can also take the summer cable cars and lifts to the peaks of the Zillertaler and Tuxer Alps. The special plus: There’s an uphill and downhill ride included in the ‘Zillertaler Activcard’. This card also offers other discounts as well as free entry to many different excursion destinations and tourist spots. Have a look through all the advantages the ‘Zillertaler Activcard’ brings.
Waiting for you during your summer holiday in the Zillertal:
- Hiking and mountain climbing: Immerse yourself in untouched nature and switch off from everyday life. There are over 1400 km of walking paths to enjoy – simply hike and let go…
- Cycle & mountain biking: There are over 1200 km of bike trails and paths awaiting you – whether hobby cycling, E-biking or a professional, there’s a route for everyone.
- Golf: Alpine golf experience on an 18-hole championship golf course in Zillertal, Uderns. New from July 2018: 9-hole training area.
- Climbing & fixed rope routes: Climb alpine peaks or find a climbing garden/ hall.
- Archery: Bow and arrow archery st the 3D Archery park Hochfügen.