Your winter holiday in the Zillertal valley
SKIING, SKI-TOURING, CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING – A WINTER FAIRYTALE IN THE TYROLEAN ALPS
You’ve already packed your winter equipment and are good to go? Unforgettable days are ahead for Kings & Queens and Princes & Princesses. The Zillertal valley is the perfect winter holiday destination in Tyrol for everything to do with skiing.
Ready for a winter adventure?
- Skiers & snowboarders: Get ready for perfectly prepared slopes. The Spieljoch ski region is ideal for families and beginners, whereas the slopes of Hochfügen & Hochzillertal excite the more advanced skier. One special highlight: The Hintertuxer glacier as the only all-year-round ski region of Austria.
- Freeride: Fun & action off-piste and in the backcountry as well as seven fun parks!
- Ski touring & snowshoe walking: untouched snow, unforgettable panoramas, and absolute peace. A ski touring and snowshoe walking paradise! Equipment can be rented from our ski-rental shop Kostenzer.
- Tobogganing: Always hilarious – especially the new 5.5 km tobogganing track in the Spieljoch ski region.
- Ski rental shop & ski school Kostenzer: Alongside skis & snowboards there are also toboggans, snowshoes, cross-country skis as well as touring equipment and skis.
- We also offer split-board tours and freeriding with a state-certified mountain and ski guide.