Freeride-enjoyment in the Zillertal valley
ULTIMATE FUN OFF-PISTE
Itching to go and on the look out for fun and action? Of course we’ve got something to suit you! Freeriding with fantastic runs and awesome deep powder. The Zillertal valley is one of the biggest deep snow paradises of the Alps; with over 65 free ride runs you just can’t go wrong.
Here are some perfect tips for freeriding in the Zillertal valley:
These are the perfect rides:
- Superbowl – medium difficulty ride in Hochfügen
- Outta Banks – easy ride in Hochfügen, ideal for beginners
- Wanglspitz – difficult ride in Mayrhofen
- Falschriedel – one to dream of, an easy ride in the Zillertal Arena
- Lärmstange – easy ride in Tux, ideal for those just looking to give it a try
Don’t forget: any missing equipment can be rented from our own ski rental shop!